Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On Thursday 06 May 2010, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> The "KDE 4 sux" time has passed. If you still have problems with KDE
> 4, then please let me know what they are so that they can be fixed.
>
> Thanks!

I agree with this statement and to this end I built a sid sandbox to give
KDE4 a whirl.  I've just started but the changes to the whole desktop
paradigm have me confused.  Are desktops vs. activities vs. dashboards
explained anywhere.  I'd like to assume they are more than candy.  Are
there documents that demonstrate their practical application?  Google
hasn't been my BF on this one.

So far, so confused,
Steve