Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Teemu Likonen wrote:

> * 2010-05-11 12:37 (+0200), deloptes@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Dotan, please, be nice.
>
>> I hope you have patience and talk to kde guys, because I couldn't
>> stand their young undeveloped developers brains
>
> Yes, being nice is really nice.

yes, it's said in a quite polite way.

I still can't believe that kde is doing this for real. If it was a
commercial company it would have lost a lot.

So the major think I dislike in KDE4.4 at the moment is that they have put
something called "new phonetic" layout for the keyboard ... but the old one
is gone ... well I've been typing this way for the past 15years. Which
idiot did decide to drop the old one?
and I'm not sorry for using this word because it's really idiotic or they
are smoking something strong, I just don't want to know. IT looks like they
really don't care about the people using kde.

Said in a nice way, Dotan could you put this on your list and pass it to kde
developers. I'm missing for sure the old bulgarian phonetic layout where
w="в" and v="ж" and this is a showstopper for me.

regards