Re: (new post) Is there a way to manage a WS 3500 Lacrosse Technology wheather station under Debian Lenny ?

Bernard put forth on 5/10/2010 5:59 PM:

> Yes, I am sorry for not having been more clear. I wish to monitor my
> Lacrosse WS 3500 meteo station without the original MSWIN program that
> came with it, using Debian Lenny resources if possible. The only thing
> that I really need, is to be able to recuperate the data that is beeing
> stored onto an EEPROM, on to my hard disk, so that I can create
> OpenOffice.org sheets from .csv text files. I don't need continuous
> monitoring.

Have you tried running the Windows version in Wine?  That's my first
suggestion.  My second suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer and
see if they can point you in the direction of a Linux version of the
application.

--
Stan