Re: Iceweasel/FF makes the embedded videos going 4 times faster when it bugs!

On Sun, 09 May 2010 18:37:59 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Camaleón writes:

(...)

>> Check if you already have the Adobe flash player version installed in
>> your system.
> Sure, and even the non-free one, that I installed manually. Adobe
> (http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/) confirms it:
>
> ==
> You have version 10,0,22,87 installed ==
>
> Thanks though.

I've never experienced speed problems with Adobe Flash plugin. Well,
"buffering" issues, yes (pauses) but not "double speed".

Can you send a concrete URI where you are getting problems so we can
check?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón