Re: Iceweasel/FF makes the embedded videos going 4 times faster when it bugs!

On Sun, 09 May 2010 17:51:20 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> When surfing on webpages, it someztimes happen that pages embed videos
> through flash (e.g. youtube). From time to time, my Iceweasel/FF browser
> happens to play the video ~4 times faster than the normal (i.e. 1 time)
> speed, because it bugs. But the rest of the webpage remains normal, not
> specially buggy, neither do the other tabs.
>
> Has somebody already experienced such problems? If so, which websites
> with? Special bug.

Yes, that happens with the open flash plugin but not with Adobe flash
player (proprietary software and so not installed by default).

Check if you already have the Adobe flash player version installed in
your system.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón