Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

2010/5/8 Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com>:
> On 8 May 2010 15:32, consul tores <consultores1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> the windows are absolutely useless, i can not
>> use many, they have all kind of useless information;

> What useless information? I'd like to fix that if you will be more specific.

Who are you figuring out you are, man?

>> the menu, needs 3
>> times more clicks than 3.5;

> Can you be more specific? Are you referring to Kmenu?

If this were a kde list, i could take you seriously, but it is not!

>> the time to be ready to use is 5
>> times than 3.5;

> Do you mean the load time of the desktop? I do agree that it takes a
> long time (and the starting Akonaki takes even longer!), but I do not
> remember KDE 3 starting so fast either. The new Gnome starts in
> seconds!

As i said before! This is a Debian list!

>> In my case, kde 4.x indicate me when is time to change Desktop, i am
>> going to stay with 3.5 still support finish, and then to test others
>> desktops which follow the kiss principle. Jo, Jo, Jo.

> When you do that, please mail me (privately or on list with CC to me
> privately) to let me know what features other desktops have that you
> like. I'd like to incorporate them into KDE. Thanks. I highly
> recommend testing Gnome Shell, which will be Gnome 3. A lot of people
> are very happy with it. Ion and Enlightenment are popular too, each
> for their own reasons. XFCE and the boxen might be a little lacking if
> you are used to KDE 3.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen

Who are you in reality? Do you really think that i am going to obey your orders?

--
           Consultores Agropecuarios.
Administracion, Produccion, Capacitacion.