Re: Newsreaders (was: Re: How to flush cache of certain disk?)

On Thu, 6 May 2010, Camale?n wrote:

I am using a separate application for newsreader ("Pan²").

I'm very happy with Mutt but as per Pan, I could not say the same :-). I
find it a bit memory hog (48 MiB) and the version I am running has an
annoying bug that makes me appear like I am writing from a timezone of GMT
+0000 (when someone replies to my posts), which is wrong (my zone is
currently GMT+0200). Pan takes the timezone of the server sending the e-
mail, instead the user's one. Nothing serious.

If you like Mutt you might want to take a look at slrn for a news reader.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279