Re: Kde 3.5 ...

> I dare anyone to create a new application hotkey without using google ;)
> Why this feature can not be accessed from System Settings directly
> is beyond me. And I mean _creating_, not editing existing ones.

My system is in Hebrew, so this is translated:

System Settings -> Keyboard and Mouse -> Global keyboard shortcuts
All right, no amount of right-clicking is getting me anywhere. Let's try:
System Settings -> Input and Output
RightClick -> New -> Global Shortcut -> Command
I give it the name "anki", the command "anki", and a shortcut.

It works!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com