Suggestion/Question for the approx apt(itutde) proxy daemon

Hi Eric,

I just started using approx. I'm really impressed. It's a great piece of work. Thanks!

Here's a question: Is it permissible/possible to have two (or more) different mirrors listed as servers for the same set of archives?

for example, my approx server's approx.conf file has
	security http://security.debian.org/
	volatile http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/
	debian http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/

but the University has a fast Internet2 link so I'd like to use that to connect when I can. e.g. I'd like to add
	debian http://debian.cs.binghamton.edu/debian/
	debian http://debian.lcs.mit.edu/debian/

before the one for ftp.us.d.o and have those be used by preference unless our link to I2 is down, in which case have it switch over to the more generic ftp.us .

Is this possible now? Could it be added as a feature in a future release?

Thanks!

Rick