exim listen on one ip to two ports?

Can exim be made to listen to two ports (587 and 25) on one ip?

I put this in /etc/default/exim4:

SMTPLISTENEROPTIONS='-oX 587:25'

Exim responded by generating a /var/log/exim4/paniclog file containing:

"socket bind() to port 25 for address [my local ip] failed: Address
already in use: daemon abandoned"

Interestingly enough smtp to port 587 worked despite this paniclog
entry. The existence of a "non-zero length" paniclog does however muck
up starting and stoping the daemon.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely