Re: debian on routerstation pro
- To: Debian User Mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: debian on routerstation pro
- From: Jozsi Vadkan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 17:00:55 +0200
- Message-id: <1272812455.12040.7.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1272808750.12040.4.camel@localhost>
- References: <1272808750.12040.4.camel@localhost>
debootstrap --foreign --arch mips lenny something
> on a lenny/amd64bit pc, i give out the:
> # debootstrap lenny --arch=mips something/
> I: Retrieving Release
> E: unknown location something/dists/lenny/Release
> command. "something" is a mounted partition of an usb drive.
> why can't i create a debian to the usb pendrive, with mips arch? i can
> create one, when not using "--arch=mips", but then it will make an amd64
> Is it a bug, or feature?
> I just want to boot a Debian from an usb stick on a routerstation pro:
> can anyone help me regarding it? :(
> Thank you.