Re: Lite SMTP server/daemon

[Please reply to the list, and not to me, as per the CoC.]
[Please don't top post.]

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:48:06 +0200
export@hope.cz wrote:

>  Celejar,
> Thank you for your reply.
> Not full MTA
> Best regards,
> lad.

Hm, I had thought that at least some of the small, relaying MTAs
accepted connections on port 25.  On closer perusal, it looks like they
don't.

One option would be to build your own version of one of the big ones,
with all unnecessary functionality excluded.  I don't know what the
resulting binary size would be.

Celejar