Re: Sharing Iceweasel's bookmarks through LAN

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:57:07 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> I am using UNISON to share files between two computers in my LAN. I
> share my documents, etc., but I would like to share bookmarks too.
> However, I don't know if Iceweasel puts them in some place. Where could
> I reach them?

The latest Firefox/Iceweasel releases does not use a plain "html" file
for bookmarks but sqlite file (places.sqlite):

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Bookmarks

As Nick Douma suggested, if you want to share your Iceweasel bookmarks,
better use a dedicated tool/plugin.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón