Re: Icedove/Thunderbird 3.0 (was Re: The future of "nv" ...)

On 01/-10/-28163 02:59 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 04/24/2010 06:11 PM, James P. Wallen wrote:
[snip]

PS: My apologies. Recent update to my mail client coupled with lack of
sleep. I accidentally sent Ron a direct e-mail reply. Mea culpa.

I don't think I've hated a program more than I hate Tbird 3.0.

I know that I had a good reason for deciding to use it. I just can't remember what it was. Probably the Icedove vs. Thunderbird / Iceweasel vs. Firefox thing.

Oh yeah. Now I remember. The integrated calendar -- which is a whole other realm of suffering. That, and wanting to go as "standard" with application choices in my early foray into Debian.

I have a tendency to just stick with something and adapt if it at least works with reasonable consistency. But some things finally irk me enough to goad me out of my inertia.