Re: USB device attached via RS232 adaptor

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:01:56 -0500

Hello Ron,

> Not only that, but it's definitely not "production ready".  Almost

I've seen far worse in production equipment.  OTOH, without a case, it
does look far from professional.

Unless, that is, Dotan stripped the unit to take the photograph.

> like someone wire wrapped it.

No wrapping in evidence, to my eye.  The odd wire here and there is
to avoid the cost of double sided boards and plating through.  On a
simple project, it's far easier to just add a wire link, since the price
of making d/s boards can more than double the cost of parts.

--
 Regards  _

Kill joy, bad guy, big talking, small fry
Death On Two Legs - Queen