Re: Increasing number of conflicts

Mark Allums wrote:

I noticed OP's post contained g++. My Sid is also trying to uninstall g++. Without me posting about 8k worth of useless diagnostics, would you happen to know the reason why?

I'm not seeing the problem, currently my unstable/testing system is fully up-to-date and nothing is trying to remove g++, I do use Synaptic to check my system for packages that are no longer available and I use both testing and unstable repos, I have several computers here with several installs of both unstable and Squeeze, on the Squeeze systems I'm only using the Squeeze repos.

Anyways, you may want to use Synaptic to see if you have any obsolete packages and clean them out before you run 'aptitude full-upgrade'.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Bakersfield, CA. U.S.A.
Registered Linux User #380263