Re: Timezones for Kontact seriously broken in Lenny

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:36:12 +0200, Clive McBarton wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:
>> I was a KDE 3.5.x user for long time (2003-2010) but switched to GNOME
>> as soon as the first KDE 4.0 came to scene (it was not intended for
>> end- users but *we had* to deal with it and the result was many people
>> searched another alternatives, me included).
>
> *Had*? External decisions? That sounds like workplace, production
> environment. Where people tend to use Debian stable. But 3.5 is still
> the default in Debian stable (lenny) to this day.

No, we (users) had.

In that time I was using openSUSE, not Debian. And many distributions
pushed the installation of kde 4.0 instead of encouraging us to keep
using the stable 3.5.x branch.

I, personally, didn't unsderstand all that kde 4.0 hype :-/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón