Re: Temporary deconnection from the Internet when too much pages are loaded

On Friday 16 April 2010 16:27:10 Merciadri Luca wrote:
> Lisi wrote:
> > On Thursday 15 April 2010 15:18:32 Merciadri Luca wrote:
> >

> > A shot in the dark... - I have a problem of freezing that is reminiscent
> > of this - how much RAM have you got??
>
> 4 gigs. This is apparently not the problem. And you?

512 MB.  And I am pretty sure that it _is_ the problem - shutting things down
(particularly Iceweasel tabs) sorts it out.  The motherboard could take more
memory and I have an empty slot; but I am not sure that I can justify
spending £30.00 on more memory for a motherboard that is definitely past the
first flush of youth!

Lisi