Re: xorg synaptics driver no longer working with udev?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 21:24:19 +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:

 [ blah, blah, blah ]

Uh-oh, the moment I sent my last message I finally remembered that I
currently use an outdated version of the synaptics driver, because a
serious bug of video-intel forced me to freeze my whole Xorg
installation a while ago. Sorry for the noise, please disregard the bulk
of what I have just written. It might nevertheless be interesting to
compare the output of lshal and the Xorg log, to maybe get a clue which
change broke the driver.

--
Regards,            |
          Florian   |