Re: wget, apache and spam

sethurf wrote:
> Would you have any solution for me ? I don't know what to do... Maybe
> there is a big big bug/fault in a hosted file for a hosted website.

Yes, one of the sites you are hosting has a problem which is allowing a
third party to run arbitrary commands on your server as the apache user.

It will be a site which has access to scripting functionality: either
via ExecCGI or a scripting language such as PHP if enabled.

Check the log lines for the time around when the wget lines appear in
your error log. That may help to narrow down which script or site is
being exploited.

--
Jon Dowland