Re: [OT] Ubuntu vs Debian forums (was recompiling the kernel with a different version name)

Andrew M.A. Cater put forth on 4/11/2010 6:54 PM:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 08:58:59AM -0400, Rob Owens wrote:

This is a mis-quote above.  Just making clear that the above statement was
not made by me, but by Dotan Cohen:

Dotan Cohen put forth on 4/10/2010 4:12 PM:

--
Stan