Re: gforce 9400

Camaleón wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:25:32 +0200, steef wrote:

Camaleón wrote:
(...)

please! some further suggestions??
Try to load "nv" driver and see what happens.

Greetings,

............and that is what i did. kaffeine is still giving trouble with mpeg4-files &&. so i loaded again the intel-driver. this driver or chip (x4500) is definitely of better quality than the combination geforce 9400 & and the nv-driver. my conclusion: no hardware-problem, just a disastrous by-effect of the latest nvidia-driver from their site on the hardware-combination (?)of my machine.

so be it till another nvidia-driver will come up or another pci-express card.

thank you very much, you all have illuminated me!

steef