Re: Running GNOME with 128 MB RAM - Painfully slow?

> Unfortunately there is no option to upgrade the memory on the system.

If the problem is acquisition of the memory, then let me know exactly
what you need and I will try to snail-mail it to you. My university
has a computer-recycling corner and I can dig through there a bit.
Memory shouldn't cost me too much to mail.

Dotan Cohen

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.