CUPS broadcasting print queue availability

I did this once a *long* time ago, but don't remember how. Also, I've read the (seemingly relevant sections of the sorely lacking) CUPS SAM, and Googled around to no avail.

My server has a print queue that looks like this:
$ lpstat -v
device for Dell_3100cn: socket://
device for Dell_3100cn@haggis: socket://
device for PDF: cups-pdf:/

The server's /etc/cups/cupsd.conf looks like:
Browsing On
BrowseOrder allow,deny
BrowseLocalProtocols CUPS dnssd
DefaultAuthType Basic
<Location />
  Allow from 192.168.1.*
  Order allow,deny

I created this on the client:
$ cat /etc/cups/cups.conf
ServerName haggis

Shouldn't cups on the server (haggis) be broadcasting network messages announcing the availability of it's print queues, and shouldn't some program from cups-client be listening?

Or do even client computers need the cups server package?

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower