Re: Multiple, non-concurrent repositories?

You replied to me personally, instead of the list. This fixes that.

Quoting Rogerio Luz Coelho on 2010-03-27 20:39:07:
>  You can use pinnig ... you are looking for the "origin" keys in
>  Pinning to accomplish this.
>
>  Put all the sources in the sources.list file and creae a
>  /etc/apt/preferences list that looks something like:
>
> Package: *
> Pin: origin HomeRepo.com
> Pin-Priority: 850
>
> Package: *
> Pin: origin DebRepo.com
> Pin-Priority: 750
>
> Rogerio

Everything's working so far with only the main repo pinned at 750. Would
I have to pin all the Debian entries (backports, security, volatile) at
750 as well, or are they not relevant? I have no backports, security,
volatile in my home repository, obviously.

--
 _  Brian Ryans 8B2A 54C4 E275 8CFD 8A7D 5D0B 0AD0 B014 C112 13D0     .
( ) ICQ UIN: 43190205 | Mail/MSN/Jabber: BrianLRyans@gmail.com       ..: