Re: No updates seen in a while

On 2010-04-01 11:19, Hans Vogelsberger wrote:
... No, for squeeze there are no updates yet. ...

Sjoerd

... but neither in debian-user nor in amd64 there is a person who thought it necessary to inform the subscribers officially of this
fact, and even now there is nobody still who thinks it necessary
to tell us how long this nightmare might go on. Debian-announce may
be a fine additional list, but why shall I subscribe it if I already have the basic user list?

Different lists for different purposes.

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower