Re: No updates seen in a while

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 2010-04-01 11:19, Hans Vogelsberger wrote:
... No, for squeeze there are no updates yet. ...

... but why shall I subscribe it if I already have the basic user list?

Different lists for different purposes.

One of these arguments again which were ridiculous already
when testing came up in potatoe times.

Dieser Account aktzeptiert nur Mails, die an von mir abonnierte Listen
gerichtet sind. - This account accepts only postings which are directed
to lists subscribed by me. - Questo account accetta solo messaggi che
si rivolgono a liste sottoscritte da me.