Re: No updates seen in a while

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 2010-04-01 11:19, Hans Vogelsberger wrote:
... No, for squeeze there are no updates yet. ...

... but why shall I subscribe it if I already have the basic user list?

Different lists for different purposes.

One of these arguments again which were ridiculous already
when testing came up in potatoe times.

HV

--

Dieser Account aktzeptiert nur Mails, die an von mir abonnierte Listen
gerichtet sind. - This account accepts only postings which are directed