Re: why does linux image try to use grub ?

On Mon, Mar 29 at 19:54, briand@aracnet.com penned:

> you should know that I haven't done a full upgrade in a while, that
> may be part of the problem. used to be Debian unstable wasn't.  It
> is now :-(

In my experience, unstable goes through cycles - most stable just
before a new stable release, then going all crazy just after, rinse,
repeat.

(It's still better for real use than testing, IMO, because fixes can
enter unstable quickly, whereas they can be blocked from testing for
quite a while.)

--
monique