Re: Lenny in less than 32 MB of drive space?

On 3/26/2010 12:09 PM, VR wrote:
Hello,

I'm poking at a Wyse 3150SE and have the 180 MB netinst booting from USB
but would ideally want the operating system inside this unit instead of
attaching a permanent USB flash for storage.

I'm wondering if anyone lurking here has successfully gotten Debian to
install into less than 32 MB of disk space? Or if it's possible?

Also important to note; I'm not planning to do GUI based stuff - ever. I'm trying to create a small footprint console services based device like a DHCP server or print server or SSH server... stuff like that. I've got a few of these devices I can reuse so I'll probably only do a single service per unit.