Re: How to obtain UUID of drives (squeeze udev lacks vol_id)

On Sunday 21 March 2010 22:52:59 Tom H wrote:
> >> You can cnahe the UUID of any ext partition with
> >
> > cnahe???
>
> It is Sunday and my first weekend off in a few weeks so my fingers are
> on holiday...

Yes - excuse accepted.  But that still leaves the question marks.  Is it meant
to be "change"??  I never have been good at anagrams - let alone anagrams
that don't contain all the right letters.  (Assuming that they are the right
letters in the wrong order makes no sense at all as far as I can see.)

Lisi