Re: Manage window: change positions, etc.

On 2010-03-22 16:06, Olivier Cailloux wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to do automate two related tasks on my debian box (stable), preferably without changing my window manager (because I am happy with it and would prefer a simple solution if available).

[snip]
the one I am currently in. E.g. if you think that the best solution in my situation would be to drop my WM, please tell it as well. (BTW how can I know which WM I am using?)
Olivier

You don't actually mention which WM/DE that you use...  GNOME probably?

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower