Re: Comparison of using Sidux as opposed to Squeeze

Nuno Magalhães:

> I don't really notice unstable to be unstable, except when it is :)
> Granted if you upgrade often you're more likely to run into trouble.

In my experience, upgrading daily (or even twice a day) is almost
totally painless. Sure, you may hit a few more bugs on the way, but the
upgrade process itself is a totel non-issue. Upgrading a sid system that
hasn't seen any upgrades for six weeks is much more annoying.

> For my daily use, unstable is stable enough.

Same here. Private use only, though.

J.
--
If all my friends had Playstations I would buy a Nintendo to prove my
individuality.