Comparison of using Sidux as opposed to Squeeze

I keep a fairly vanilla Lenny box to do most of my personal/work stuff
get frustrated when I want to play a newer game and/or upgrade some
software that is requiring a newer library.  Usually backports aren't
available and/or too unwieldy.

My question is how usable is Sidux?  I've read a few accounts that
Squeeze is still very glitchy (yes, I know Sidux is based on Sid) but
Sidux updates often enough to work through the problems on a daily
(almost) basis.

Anyone had any experience using Sidux and how usable was it compared to
Squeeze?