Re: Transferring files over SSH in the console

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 01:25:33AM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Eh?  I think you're imposing unneeded self limits.
> >

> How so? With scp I can send file to the machine that I'm remotely connected to?

Like this:

# On local-machine
ssh <remote-machine>
# type type type in remote-machine shell…
scp local-machine:/home/kumar/Files/myfile.txt .
# type type type… (still on remote-machine)

HTH.

Kumar
--
"How do you pronounce SunOS?"  "Just like you hear it, with a big SOS"
		-- dedicated to Roland Kaltefleiter