Re: Report bug in migration-assistant

Krasimir Chonov wrote:
Hello. I found a bug in migration-assistant. The bug is in Ubuntu, but
to report bug about this package I was redirected to Debian. So the bug
is the fowolling:

Do you mean the module-assistant package?

Debian does not have a migration-assistant package AFAIK.

When installing Ubuntu and selected to migrate documents and setting
from previous version of Ubuntu, the settings and bookmarks wasn`t
migrated. The version of Firefox from which I want to migrate the
setting and bookmarks is 3.5.8 and the version to which they should go
is Firefox 3.6. The old version of Ubuntu is 9.10 and the new one is
Ubuntu 10.04 Beta 1. They both are i386.

Wayne