php5-memcache package & errno=11 Resource temporarily unavailable

Hello,

I ran into the "send of 32768 bytes failed with errno=11 Resource temporarily unavailable" bug and was pleased to see that this has been fixed and updated in the 3.0.2 and above versions of the package:

Because this bug was squashed in July of last year, I was hoping that this would come through in the normal "apt-get update; apt-get upgrade" way but this has not been the case so far.

I noticed that a deb file was available, but this was linked in with new debs for PHP5.3. I forced the install:

"dpkg --install --force-all php5-memcache_3.0.4-3_amd64.deb"

but apache2 wouldn't load up - it was a long shot!

So I'm wondering, if this package isn't going to make it into the official debian lenny sources - what is the best way to proceed?

All help appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex