Re: (OT) gnash vs. flash (was Re: Why does installing gnome ...)

> Hm, I've had sort of the opposite experience.  Hebrew stuff usually
> works fine for me with OO, but I've reluctantly had to give up LyX for
> mixed Hebrew / English document creation, due to its brokenness:

Thanks, Celejar. I also gave up on Lyx for Hebrew, but I may start
filing issues on the Lyx 2.0 branch so that they could fix it in time
for release. There does seem to be effort in that regard.

It would be great if you could write to the Heb-Bugzap list all RTL
(Hebrew and Arabic) and Hebrew bugs that you come across. That will
bring it to the attention of the people who can fix it. This is the
address: