Re: (OT) gnash vs. flash (was Re: Why does installing gnome ...)

>>> "Linux" is not synonymous with "free".  "Debian" is not synonymous with
>>> "Stallman".  Please keep these facts in mind.
>>>

>> Sure . . . I was just curious to get some particular responses from users.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> In other words, you were trolling.  Troll.
>
> MAA

If that's what you want to call it/me, fine. I will say that I was
genuiously curious and did appreciate your response. Those that
responded cleared things up for me. You may have noticed that my
initial question recognised that I may come across as a troll. I
didn't want to start a whole liscencing thread . . . and that's not
what happened.