From: Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 3:28:18 PM
Subject: Re: New Lenny to Squeeze install problems on ASUS eee

Well, the ath5k module was not being loaded.  Unfortunately, even after I run:

     modprobe ath5k

I still have no wireless.  The module shows as being loaded by lsmod,
but no wireless networks show in wicd.  Is there something else that I
need to do after loading the module in order to find my wireless
networks?

Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com