IOMMU option in bios

I was looking over a dmesg output and I noticed a message that said I would
save 64MB of RAM if I enabled the IOMMU option in the bios.

I'm using an ASUS M4A79XTD EVO board with 8GB of RAM so maybe freeing up
64MB of RAM isn't that big of a deal; however, I had a look in the bios setup
and saw nothing that pertained to IOMMU to enable.

The BIOS is an 8MB Flash ROM, AMI BIOS PnP etc.

Can anyone eleborate on this message in dmesg?