Re: Gnucash segfaults

John A. Sullivan III skrev:
Hello, all.  We are in the process of switching from Ubuntu 8.0.4 to
Debian Lenny plus selected backports (e.g., OpenOffice, IceWeasel).
Since donig so, GnuCash (2.2.6-2) seg faults every time we try to open
an account.

This sounds similar to the description

------------------
Package: gnucash
Version: 2.2.6-2
Severity: important

When I open GnuCash and try to open an account, GnuCash has a
segmentation fault.  This occurs irregardless of the account and
whether I open it by double-clicking on it or by selecting it and
pressing the Open button.

at <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=520055> which I found by googling for <gnucash "error 6 in libgncmod-register-gnome.so">. Perhaps there is some information there that can help.

I do not use gnucash, so I can not help you more.

/ johan