aptitude lists linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-686 under Obsolete and Locally Created Packages?

Following a slew of updates in Debian testing this morning I noticed that linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-686 (2.6.32-5) is listed by aptitude as being obsolete.

I suppose the update that resulted in this was probably

firmware-linux-free 2.6.32-5 -> 2.6.32-9

I've never seen anything like this before. (I admit I've only been using Debian for about a year.)

Is this indication an unusual one? Is there any sort of corrective action I should be taking? I'm seeing it on four Squeeze installations, so I'm guessing that other people are seeing it, too.

Thanks,
Sam