How to know if USB device has driver properly installed?

I am trying to get a USB device working. In lsusb the ID shows up, but
the name of the device does not. Is this an indication that the driver
is not properly installed?

For instance, this is how functioning devices look in lsusb:
Bus 005 Device 003: ID 413c:8126 Dell Computer Corp. Wireless 355 Bluetooth

However, the device that I need to operate does not show the name,
only the beginning of the line like this:
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 104f:0006

Does that mean that the device driver is not properly installed?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.