Re: Installer problem

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:31:44 -0500 (EST), Chance Platt wrote:
> The bugtracker link I sent states that a time in the past on the host
> seems to cause this installer issue - maybe Richard's VirtualBox somehow
> has whack host time?

Thanks for getting us back on topic, Chance.  That seems plausible.
I don't know much about GPG, but I do know that SSL certificates have
"not valid before" and "not valid after" dates in them.  If I set the
system time to before the "not valid before" date, then the security
certificates are considered invalid.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :