Installer problem

Hi all,

I'm using a lenny netinst iso that I've used successfully before, a few
weeks ago, on a CD.

I'm now trying to install into VirtualBox OSE, which I don't think is
relevant.

Shortly after it asks me if I want security and volatile repos, which I
say yes to, it hangs. Switching to tty4 I see that it's decided that the
upgraded packages it wants to install are untrusted, and is waiting for
me to type yes or no, which I can't do through the dialog (or whatever
it is) interface - or the gui install, for that matter.

It seems to me there are two problems here: the mirror appears to have
unsigned packages, or packages for which I have no certificates, and the
installer has no way to detect this problem, and either abort or pass
the question on to the user.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I guess I should file a bug
against the installer?

Richard