Re: Flash Player Install Confusion

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:32:14 -0500, Stephen Powell wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:45:54 -0500 (EST), Camaleón wrote:
>> My advice is that you get the plugin from Adobe:
>
> I'm curious.  Why do you advise getting the plugin directly from Adobe,
> bypassing the Debian archive? What's wrong with the standard Debian
> package flashplugin-nonfree?

Sorry, it was not my intention to "bypass" nothing O:-)

It's just that the installation of the Adobe plugin from the Adobe site
is plain easy to achieve (download, copy and paste), works very well
(plugin is detected by the browser) and you always get the latest plugin
available.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón