Re: javascript-common does not install

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>  I am trying to install javascript-common on my gandi server:
>
> $ wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/j/javascript-common/javascript-common_5_all.deb
> $ sudo dpkg -i javascript-common_5_all.deb
> Selecting previously deselected package javascript-common.
> (Reading database ... 16832 files and directories currently installed.)
> Unpacking javascript-common (from javascript-common_5_all.deb) ...
> Setting up javascript-common (5) ...
>

> The install has been on hold for a couple of hours now. I am looking
> at the debian/javascript-common.postinst file but I do not see
> anything wrong. It simply restarts apache2 server...
>
> How do I debug this thing ?

Ok I know what is wrong. When restarting the server I need to give the
passphrase, the output must have been redirected to dev/null

Restarting web server: apache2Apache/2.2.9 mod_ssl/2.2.9 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide the pass phrases.

Server www.example.com:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:

OK: Pass Phrase Dialog successful.

Sorry for the noise,