javascript-common does not install

Hi there,

  I am trying to install javascript-common on my gandi server:

$ wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/j/javascript-common/javascript-common_5_all.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i javascript-common_5_all.deb
Selecting previously deselected package javascript-common.
(Reading database ... 16832 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking javascript-common (from javascript-common_5_all.deb) ...
Setting up javascript-common (5) ...

The install has been on hold for a couple of hours now. I am looking
at the debian/javascript-common.postinst file but I do not see
anything wrong. It simply restarts apache2 server...

How do I debug this thing ?

Thanks
--
Mathieu