Re: rendering languages?

>> Is your problem viewing, pasting, or typing text? What is "whatever"?
> All three. It shows weird high ASCII characters instead of the
> appropriate glyphs.

Please post detailed reproduction instructions. Which browser to open,
which page to go to and which text to copy, and where to paste it.
Also, _how_ you paste it (middle-click, context menu, keyboard

>> Are you using a UTF-8 locale?
> I don't know. How would I check and set that?

$ locale

Dotan Cohen

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.