DAAP server for OS X or Debian?

Hi,

I use iTunes on a Mac to host my very large music library. I want to share this music over DAAP to my Debian box (dont really care what client i use, Rhythmbox or Banshee or Songbird is all fine), but the iTunes version encrypts it so you cant use it with non-iTunes clients.

Is there a current, supported DAAP server that runs on OS X, or alternately, if i decided to switch to host my music on Debian (which i dont want to do mainly because i have a bunch of useful utilities on the Mac that dont exist on Linux), is there a recommended one for Linux?

Ive looked at some of the projects, but they confuse me because there are a lot and some of them are no longer supported, or use plugins that are no longer supported, etc. So if there's a "main" one that everyone likes, I will be happy to use that.

Thanks.

Jen